If you’ve struggled to scrape Sneaker sites in the past then you’re not alone, and you’re not doing anything wrong.
Sneaker sites are notoriously difficult to scrape since the often use anti-bot technologies set to the highest settings.
That’s where sneaker proxies come in and save the day. Sneaker proxies are proxies that are optimised to work with the most difficult sneaker sites and sometime even have proxy rotation, JS rendering and anti-bot bypasses built directly into the proxies so they take care of everything for you. In this article, we’re going to breakdown the 9 best sneaker proxy providers on the market and which one best meets your scraping requirements.
ScraperAPI is one of the best options for sneaker proxies since it’s built for tough-to-scrape sites. ScraperAPI eliminates the most frustrating part of any web scraping endeavour: IP blocks and CAPTCHAs. Via a pool of millions of datacenter, residential and mobile proxies, ScraperAPI allows you to scrape at scale without risk of being banned or blocked by anti-bots or CAPTCHAs.
ScraperAPI also automatically retries failed requests, is easily customizable, and offers unparalleled reliability at scale. Their plans range from 250,000 page per month ($49) up to 3M pages per month ($299) on their standard plans, and can create custom Enterprise Plans if you are scraping at larger volumes or have unique demands. Plus, you’re able to start with a free trial for 5,000 free requests.
One of the best features of ScraperAPI is their great technical support team. With most of the options on this list, when a sneaker site is getting blocked you are left high and dry. You’ll have to figure out a way to unblock the site. Whereas with ScraperAPI, their support team will take over and figure out a way to unblock the sneaker site and get you scraping again. It’s like having your very own proxy team on call 24 hours per day.
- Free trial with 5,000 free requests.
- Built in geotargeting, JS rendering, residential IPs, anti-bot bypasses and proxy rotation.
- The most affordable option, with the most customization options.
- Less specialised in sneaker proxies than other providers.
is another excellent choice for sneaker proxies because it is a rotating residential proxy network. With proxy accessibility in over 195 locations, you can put Smartproxy to use wherever you are. Smartproxy uses unlimited threads to scrape and automate anything efficiently.
Smartproxy offers a fast and reliable connection as well as an easy-to-use dashboard that makes scraping data painless. Their plans start at $75 for 5GB up to $400 for 50GB per month, making them one of the more expensive options on this list.
- Secure residential proxy servers
- Premium IP addresses
- Simple to use
- Third-party integrations
- Multiple layers of authentication
- Dedicated datacenter proxies from the US, which allow you to have full control over your IPs;
- Get code integrations in 6 programming languages on Smartproxy’s GitHub;
- X Browser, Smart Scraper, Firefox and Chrome browser extensions, Proxy Address Generator – these are all for free;
- Supports all cities;
- Provides 3-day money guarantee.
- No free trial offered
- Expensive to use at scale
GeoSurf allows users to scrape sneaker websites without detection, dramatically reducing the risk of getting blocked. With straightforward integration, it will take less than 5 minutes to integrate and just a few clicks to use. When using GeoSurf, your sneaker scrapersare unlikely to get blocked since they use a massive pool of residential proxies.
GeoSurfhas residential proxies available in over 1700 cities all over the world so you can take advantage of their 2.5 million IP address pool no matter where you are located. Their cheapest plan comes in at $450 per month and their Plus Plan costs $2000 per month.
- Easy to set up and use
- Easily adjustable with a simple interface
- Large number of locations all over the globe
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Over 2 million premium IP addresses
- Very expensive option, and doesn’t have a affordable low cost tier.
- If a site gets blocked then it is up to you to fix it.
4. Iced Out Proxies
Iced Out Proxies is one of the best providers of sneaker proxies due to their incredible speeds. They offer proxies that reach speeds of under 100 milliseconds to increase your chances of beating out other shoppers with similar software and bots. They also self-test their proxies to provide a guarantee that they’ll work how they’re supposed to on any site.
Iced Out Proxies offers specialized proxy packages for sneaker websites with reasonable pricing and excellent reliability. Their plans range from $10 per month to $180 per month. They offer packages for monthly or weekly users, depending on your needs.
- High anonymity
- Diverse IPs all over the globe
- IPv4 technology addresses
- Instant activation
- Affordable price
- Multiple authentications of IP addresses
- Limited locations and datacentres
- Does not support socks5 proxies
- No trial period offered
Microleaves is a top choice for sneakerheads wishing to cop a few pairs of limited-edition shoes. They offer super speeds of 1GBPS or more. Their plans come with unlimited bandwidth and their IP addresses change every 10 minutes. They guarantee that you will never be blocked on any site when using their proxies, even against tough anti-bot software on sneaker websites.
Their back connect proxies start at $124.99 for 10 ports. For 5 dedicated HTTP proxies, you’re looking at paying $12.50. if you want a shared HTTP proxy, you can get 10 for $15.
- 26 million residential IP addresses available
- Unlimited bandwidth included
- Shoe sites are specially supported to give you an edge
- Proxies cannot access strict websites
- Below average support
- Inconsistent speeds
6. Storm Proxies
Storm proxies is a newer proxy provider started in 2016, but is tough competition already. They offer unlimited bandwidth with no extra or hidden costs and their speeds are designed for multi-threaded tools and high performance. Using storm proxies, you’ll enjoy instant access to proxies and there’s no wait time for activation or setup.
They also provide high anonymity to all users and are a reliable and secure proxy service. They offer optimized packages built specifically for sneaker sites ranging from $160 per month for 20 to $900 per month for 200.
- Useful variety of packages and products
- Simple dashboard
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Instant access after payment
- Sneaker site optimized packages
- Limited geotargeting
- Largely available in the US and Europe only
- Small IP pool compared to some others on our list
- No socks proxies
- IP authentication only
7. SSL Private Proxy
SSL Private Proxy offers unlimited bandwidth on all of their packages at no extra charge, even on shared proxies. They offer proxy packages that are ideal for web scraping, data mining, tool development, crawling, and more. You can use SSL Private Proxy for sneaker copping with total anonymity for your protection.
SSL Private Proxy offers secure, reliable, powerful, and scalable proxies to meet any sneaker-buying needs, whether you want one pair or a hundred pairs. Their plans start at $15 per month for 5 proxies up to $1750 per month for 1000, but they offer discounts for 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month orders.
- High anonymity
- Specialized packages
- Available in many locations all over the world
- Instant delivery
- IP authorizations and username/password authentication available
- No free trial offered
- Socks proxies not available
- Price is more expensive than many others
Mexela offers proxies in dozens of locations including the USA, Canada, France, Romania, the UK, and more. Their customised scripts and servers allow for optimal performance at a reasonable price. They offer unlimited bandwidth on every package and their HTTP(S) proxies are compatible with any program, offering great versatility to meet your every need. You also have the option of rotating your proxies every month if that is a feature you require.
Their speciality sneaker proxy plans begin at $150 per month for 50 or $300 per month for 100. These dedicated proxies are for sneaker sites only, so you get the best proxy available for sneaker copping.
- No bandwidth limits on any package
- Specialized sneaker package
- Fresh IPs every month
- Fast and reliable proxies
- Less diverse locations
- Doesn’t accept credit cards
- Socks proxies not supported
- Geotargeting is limited
9. My Private Proxy
My Private Proxy offers high-speed private proxies with some of the best uptime rates in the business. Their proxies are available at competitive prices and are designed for ultimate privacy and anonymity. You can choose authentication by IP or by username and password, whatever works best for you. Their proxies support HTTP(S) protocols and are secure and reliable. My Private Proxy is a reliable service for fast proxies that do their job and give you a leg up over other sneaker fanatics.
Their specific sneaker proxy plans range from $65 per month to $520 per month for 20-250 proxies respectively. You can also request a customized plan if their offered plans don’t suit your needs to a T.
- Fast and anonymous HTTP(S) proxies
- Dedicated proxy plans for sneaker sites
- More than 27 locations in 8 countries
- Dedicated control panel that is easy-to-use
- Instant delivery of proxies
- Competitive pricing
- does not offer socks proxies
- no trial before purchase
All of the above proxy providers are an excellent choice for those needing sneaker-oriented proxies. While many have sneaker-specific packages, even the ones that don’t are a reliable choice for sneakerheads who want a proxy works fine.
Hopefully one of these top residential proxy providers is a fit for your web scraping needs, but if you still have questions and would like to discuss your particular use case with us, you can contact us here. Happy scraping!